Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to play a round?
- It takes approximately one hour per person playing to complete 18 holes.
- Two golfers usually takes about 2 hours.
- 4 golfers can take 4+ hours.
- We recommend booking extra time if it is your first time playing. Playing ability will also affect how long it will take you to complete your round.
What should I bring?
- Bring your own clubs.
- Clubs should be clean and golf balls should be clean and new.
- We have a set of clubs for rental.
- We allow soft spikes but sneakers are actually preferred.
Can I use my own Tees?
- BriTee Pro Golf Tees are the only tees allowed at our facility to help protect our turf flooring.
- If you have BriTee Pro Golf Tees, you can use them, but no other tees may be used.
How does the bay rental work?
- All bays are rented by the hour.
- We don’t charge per golfer.
- Rates are based on the number of hours used.
Do I need a tee time?
- Tee times are recommended but walk ins are welcome. Golfers with tee times will be waited on first.
- Foul weather days and peak hours bays tend to be full, so call ahead or get a tee time.
What if I need to cancel?
- Please contact us ASAP so we can fill your spot.